- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 container cool whip or a mixed pkg. of Dream Whip
- 8 oz. crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 small box any flavor jello (dry)
- 1 cup strawberries (opt).
- 1 can mandarin oranges (drained)(opt)
- 2 bananas (opt).
- Just mix everything together.
- Instant dessert or serve as a side dish salad.
- With lime jello only use pineapple.
- Any flavor jello is good and it can be sugar free.
NotesNot sure where I got this recipe. I always have cottage cheese around for just eating and sometimes I need to use it up. This is a perfect use for it.
This is a very forgiving recipe and you can throw most any kind of fruit in it. No one can quess it has cottage cheese in it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More