- Cooking Time: Chill 1 hour
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large container cottage cheese
- 1 large jar chopped pimentos, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 9 olives, chopped (I like green stuffed, use what you like)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- Mix all together and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More