- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cream all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide dough into 3 equal parts.
- Allow to sit at room temperature until easy to handle.
- Roll each into a 10 inch diameter circle.
- Cut each circle into pie-shaped pieces.
- Roll up each piece, starting with wide end.
- Place on lightly buttered baking sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve plain or frost with glaze.
NotesExtremely simple recipe, I found it online when a friend gave me about a pound of extra cottage cheese she got as a gift and I had no clue what to do with it, I had to get creative! I tried a whole bunch of different recipes, and this one was definetly a keeper; if you like cheese danish, you will LOVE these.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More