- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 quart cool whip
- 6 ounces jello (orange or red)
- 13 1/2 ounces crushed pineapple
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- marachino cherries, halved
- toasted almond pieces
- Blend cottage cheese and cool whip then blend in jello. Fold in remaining ingredients. Chill several hours before serving.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More