- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cottage cheese (large curd)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 Tbsp melted butter
- Raspberry Maple Syrup:
- 1 cup Vermont Maple Syrup
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp raspberry jam
- Whip cottage cheese in KitchenAid or similar mixer. Add the flour and eggs and start the mixer again. With mixer on, add melted butter. This should be a thick batter.
- Test a small amount of batter on grill. Add a small amount of flour if it needs thickening.
- Cook pancakes until golden, then flip and cook for an additional minute. Do not overcook. These pancakes are moist and should spring back to the touch.
- For the raspberry maple syrup: Combine ingredients in a non-stick saucepan. Heat on low until raspberries defrost - stirring occasionally. Stir in the jam which helps the syrup mixture thicken. Heat until the syrup boils, then turn off the heat and let sit. Syrup is ready to spoon over pancakes after the mixture has set for a few minutes allowing it to thicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More