- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bakingn soda
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 teaspoons vegetable oil
- n a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Stir in cottage cheese, milk, egg whites and vanilla.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium. Working in batches, drop cottage cheese mixture by 1/4 cupfuls onto pan.
- Cook until bottoms are set and tops have small bubbles, about 1 minute. Turn pancakes and cook until just firm in the center, 1-3 minutes more. Repeat, using remaining 3 teaspoons oil for the other batches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More