- Cooking Time: 2-3
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp of any milk of your choice
- 3 tbsp whole wheat flour or whole wheat pancake mix
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with a whisk until creamy.
- Push the cottage cheese through a wire strainer into the egg in the bowl. Mix well.
- Add the oil and flour. Mix well.
- Lightly oil a skillet and place over low heat.
- When the skillet is hot, spoon the batter into the skillet making four pancakes.
- Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Cook 2-3 minutes
NotesThese are high-protein pancakes and quite a treat!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Christmas CookiesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More