- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package creamed cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, vegetable oil, soup mix, walnuts and cereal.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More