- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package creamed cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, vegetable oil, soup mix, walnuts and cereal.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More