- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sm pkg of lemon jello
- 40-50 miniature marshmallows
- 1 c boiling water
- 1 c cottage cheese, sm curd
- 1 sm can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 c salad dressing
- Mix jello and 1 c boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add marshmallows and stir until almost melted.
- Add cottage cheese, pineapple, w/juice, and salad dressing mix well and pour into round tin. Refrigerate until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Short & SweetSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More