- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small box orange jello
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 pt small curd cottage cheese
- 1 8 oz container cool whip
- 1/4 c semi sweet chocolate chips
- pour dry jello over cottage cheese and mix together
- Add oranges, chocolate chips, and cool whip
- Refrigerate a few hours to let all flavors meld
NotesI like to make this as a snack for myself, and it is a great dessert to add to hubby's lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More