- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Raw onion Juiced
- Boiling Water
- The use of raw onion is valuable in a cough. This vegetable should be chopped fine and the juice extracted from it.
- One teaspoon of the juice should then be mixed with one teaspoon of honey and kept for four or five hours
- it will make an excellent cough syrup and should be taken twice daily.
- Onions are also useful in removing phelgm.
- A medium-sized onion should be crushed, the juice of one lemon added to it, and then one cup of boiling water poured on it. A teaspoon of honey can be added for taste. This remedy should be taken two or three times a day.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More