- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Raw onion Juiced
- Boiling Water
- The use of raw onion is valuable in a cough. This vegetable should be chopped fine and the juice extracted from it.
- One teaspoon of the juice should then be mixed with one teaspoon of honey and kept for four or five hours
- it will make an excellent cough syrup and should be taken twice daily.
- Onions are also useful in removing phelgm.
- A medium-sized onion should be crushed, the juice of one lemon added to it, and then one cup of boiling water poured on it. A teaspoon of honey can be added for taste. This remedy should be taken two or three times a day.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More