- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Raw onion Juiced
- Boiling Water
- The use of raw onion is valuable in a cough. This vegetable should be chopped fine and the juice extracted from it.
- One teaspoon of the juice should then be mixed with one teaspoon of honey and kept for four or five hours
- it will make an excellent cough syrup and should be taken twice daily.
- Onions are also useful in removing phelgm.
- A medium-sized onion should be crushed, the juice of one lemon added to it, and then one cup of boiling water poured on it. A teaspoon of honey can be added for taste. This remedy should be taken two or three times a day.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More