- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 medium) chopped onion
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 (6-ounce) jar prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Ribs Ingredients:
- 6 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 6 cups water
- Combine all sauce ingredients in 3-quart saucepan. Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sauce comes to a full boil (10 to 15 minutes). Reduce heat to low. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened and flavors are blended (1 to 1 1/2 hours). Strain sauce, if desired.
- Meanwhile, place ribs in 4-quart saucepan; add water. Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until water comes to a full boil (25 to 30 minutes). Reduce heat to low. Cook until ribs are fork tender (30 to 35 minutes). Drain; pat dry.
- Heat one side of gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Place coals to one side in charcoal grill. Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
- Place ribs on grill over drip pan. Grill, turning occasionally and brushing with sauce, until desired doneness (25 to 30 minutes). Serve with additional warm sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More