- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 Tbls. butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 can cream of potato soup,undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed (optional)
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add onion, celery and carrot; cook and stir 3 minutes. Stir in soup, milk, corn and dill; reduce heat to low. Cook about 8 minutes or until corn is tender and chowder is heated through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Tip: For a special touch, garnish soup with croutons. For a hearty winter meal, serve the chowder in hollowed-out toasted French rolls or small round sourdough loaves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce