- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T olive oil
- 16 oz chicken breasts
- ground pork rinds or whey protein powder (for breading)
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup mixed red & green pepper, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced canned tomatoes
- Bread chicken and saute in oil til done.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add little oil to pan, saute peppers, garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Season with basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, Old Bay (or your choice).
- Add tomatoes and liquid, breaking up tomatoes with spoon.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
NotesThis is a low carb recipe....
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More