- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T olive oil
- 16 oz chicken breasts
- ground pork rinds or whey protein powder (for breading)
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup mixed red & green pepper, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced canned tomatoes
- Bread chicken and saute in oil til done.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add little oil to pan, saute peppers, garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Season with basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, Old Bay (or your choice).
- Add tomatoes and liquid, breaking up tomatoes with spoon.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
NotesThis is a low carb recipe....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More