- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T olive oil
- 16 oz chicken breasts
- ground pork rinds or whey protein powder (for breading)
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup mixed red & green pepper, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced canned tomatoes
- Bread chicken and saute in oil til done.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add little oil to pan, saute peppers, garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Season with basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, Old Bay (or your choice).
- Add tomatoes and liquid, breaking up tomatoes with spoon.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
NotesThis is a low carb recipe....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More