- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 medium unpeeled potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups veggie broth
- 2 sprigs fresh Italian parsley (plus one for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 cup soy milk
- fresh tomato- chopped for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, combine the potatoes, onion, water, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove pan from heat and stir in corn.
- Place 2 cups of the mixture into Vitamix container and secure lid. Select Variable 1. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5. Add soy milk and blend for 20 seconds or until mixture is pureed.
- Return mixture to the saucepan with reserved vegetables and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
NotesServe this soup with a fresh, crisp salad for a perfect fall dinner.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Taste of CenturyLink
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More