- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. flour
- 2-1/2 c. nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Store in a covered container at room temperature. Shake well before each use to distribute ingredients evenly.
- To Make gravy:Combine 1/2 cup dry mix with 1/4 cup milk to make a smooth
- paste. Stir in remaining liquid and cook over moderate heat
- continuing to stir frequently, until sauce thickens and
- comes to a boil. Boil gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Makes 1 cup sauce