- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 to 14 lb.) country ham
- 2 qt. apple cider
- 1 Tbsp. whole cloves
- 1/2 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- Place ham in large container; cover with water and soak overnight.
- Remove ham and scrub with a stiff brush.
- Place ham, skin side down, in a roasting pan; pour cider over ham.
- Sprinkle with cloves.
- Cover and bake 6 to 7 hours at 324 degrees (30 minutes per pound).
- Remove ham from pan; remove skin.
- Place skin side up and score fat in a diamond design.
- Return to roaster; make a paste of the brown sugar and mustard.
- Coat the ham and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Remove, cool and slice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More