- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 to 14 lb.) country ham
- 2 qt. apple cider
- 1 Tbsp. whole cloves
- 1/2 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- Place ham in large container; cover with water and soak overnight.
- Remove ham and scrub with a stiff brush.
- Place ham, skin side down, in a roasting pan; pour cider over ham.
- Sprinkle with cloves.
- Cover and bake 6 to 7 hours at 324 degrees (30 minutes per pound).
- Remove ham from pan; remove skin.
- Place skin side up and score fat in a diamond design.
- Return to roaster; make a paste of the brown sugar and mustard.
- Coat the ham and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Remove, cool and slice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More