- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 to 2 1/2 C all purpose flour
- 1 Pkg. rapid rise yeast - dry
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2/3 C very warm water
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T honey
- Begin using 2 C flour and add more if needed.
- In large bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a measuring cup combine the wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and mix to form soft dough.
- Turn dough onto floured board and knead adding more flour if necessary.
- Do not add too much--keep dough soft.
- Oil dough and let rise in a bowl till double 30-40 minutes
- If using active dry yeast instead or rapid rise, proof yeast first and change rising time to 50 - 60 minutes.
- Bake 450 for 10-15 minutes.
NotesOct. 1990 Country Living
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More