- Cooking Time: 45 to 50
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup butter, softened
- 4 Cups sugar
- 1 Teaspoon almond extract
- 16 Eggs
- 80 Ounces frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 6 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 20 slices or more of Demi Bouquet bread, cubed
- 32 ounce jar strawberry preserves
- Slice partially thawed strawberries in half.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at the time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in the bread cubes in egg mixture.
- Stir in strawberries, almond extract and lemon lemon juice.
- Fold in strawberries in the bread mixture
- Spray butter flavored cooking spray in 19½ x 12 x 3½ inch baking pan or use full size steam table pan.
- Pour half of the bread mixture in baking pan and spread half of the preserves over bread mixture.
- Pour remaining bread mixture over preserves and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake uncovered at 325ºF for 40 to 45 minutes or until top is golden and set.
- Spread remaining preserves on top and bake for an additional 5 mnutes.
NotesGot the idea for this recipe while taking a shower last Sunday morning at 3:30. Made a smaller badge and it taste great.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More