- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cube chicken bouillon, crumbled
- 2 cups loosely packed torn fresh spinach leaves
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- On large plate, combine 1 tablespoon flour, salt, and pepper.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, lemon juice, and oregano.
- Set aside.
- With a meat mallet, pound each chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Spread cheese mixture on each chicken breast, leaving 1/2 inch border.
- Fold chicken breasts in half; secure each with toothpick.
- Coat chicken breasts with flour mixture.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until golden.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cups water, chicken bouillon cube, and remaining flour; pour over chicken breasts in pan.
- Add spinach and tomato to skillet, and bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Discard toothpicks before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More