- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (750 mL) bottle dry white wine, such as pinot grigio
- 3/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 lb (about 2 cups) white peaches, unpeeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add peaches; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Spoon peaches into bottom of wine glasses.
- Pour chilled wine mixture over peaches; top each serving with 1/4 cup ginger ale.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Recipes for Vitality
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More