- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (about 8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Guacamole for serving (optional)
- Salsa for serving (optional)
- Sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Combine the cheeses in a medium bowl.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Place a tortilla in the pan and sprinkle with half of the chicken, half of the cilantro, and and half of the cheese mixture. Top with a second tortilla and cook until the underside of the bottom tortilla is golden brown in several spots and half of the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip the quesadilla over and cook until the underside of the second tortilla is crisp and golden brown in several spots and all of the cheese is melted, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Slide the quesadilla from the pan onto a cutting board and cut into wedges. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make a second quesadilla. Serve topped with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More