- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (about 8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Guacamole for serving (optional)
- Salsa for serving (optional)
- Sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Combine the cheeses in a medium bowl.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Place a tortilla in the pan and sprinkle with half of the chicken, half of the cilantro, and and half of the cheese mixture. Top with a second tortilla and cook until the underside of the bottom tortilla is golden brown in several spots and half of the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip the quesadilla over and cook until the underside of the second tortilla is crisp and golden brown in several spots and all of the cheese is melted, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Slide the quesadilla from the pan onto a cutting board and cut into wedges. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make a second quesadilla. Serve topped with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More