COUSIN PAM'S BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
Cousin Pam's Broccoli Casserole
- Servings: 12
- 1 1/2 cups Cheese-its crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 pounds broccoli crowns, trimmed and cut into 1-inch florets (about 12 cups)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Table spoons lemon juice
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Combine the crackers flakes and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 350F. In a medium sauce pan, steam broccoli and onion until tender, 5 minutes. Drain and Set aside. In large bowl add remaining ingredients.
Add broccoli and onion. Mix well. Put in a 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle with the topping mixture and bake until golden brown Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes .