- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Cheese-its crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 pounds broccoli crowns, trimmed and cut into 1-inch florets (about 12 cups)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Table spoons lemon juice
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Combine the crackers flakes and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a medium sauce pan, steam broccoli and onion until tender, 5 minutes. Drain and Set aside. In large bowl add remaining ingredients.
- Add broccoli and onion. Mix well. Put in a 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle with the topping mixture and bake until golden brown Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes .
NotesThe following is a recipe from my cousin Pam which I received from my cousin Tanya. Pam is loved and will be missed very much. So enjoy making this recipe. My Aunt Pam’s Broccoli Casserole was something our family grew to know and love. It was always shared at special times particularly at Thanksgiving. This recipe is intended to keep the memory of her and tradition of our family cuisine alive.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More