- Cooking Time: 5 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Cover baking sheets with wax paper and set aside.
- Combine sugar and cocoa in a large saucepan. Stir in milk, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter melts and mixture is combined, about 5-20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, oats and nuts (if you desire) and mix. Take a teaspoon and scoop out a teaspoon of mixture drop on the wax paper. Repeat until all is gone. Place in the refrigerator until the cookies are cooled and set.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container.
NotesGot this from a friend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More