- Cooking Time: 5 to 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Cover baking sheets with wax paper and set aside.
- Combine sugar and cocoa in a large saucepan. Stir in milk, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter melts and mixture is combined, about 5-20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, oats and nuts (if you desire) and mix. Take a teaspoon and scoop out a teaspoon of mixture drop on the wax paper. Repeat until all is gone. Place in the refrigerator until the cookies are cooled and set.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container.
NotesGot this from a friend.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The One Dollar Cookbook
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More