- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb. ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 oz. catchup
- 1/2 lb. brown sugar
- Dash pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (3 lb.) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 oz.) can chili beans
- 1 can mushrooms
- Brown beef, onion and green pepper; drain.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Pour in crockpot. Cook 6 to 8 hours on LOW with lid off. Do not stir.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More