- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 ground sausage
- 4 oz. picante sauce
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage cook until half way done.
- Add potatoes, onion and bell pepper.
- Cook until sausage is done, (potatoes will finish cooking in oven).
- Add picante sauce, mix well.
- Pour mixture into deep dish.
- In bowl beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over sausage layer.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 35 to 40 minutes, or until eggs are done.
- Take out of oven.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, let set 10 minutes.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More