- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 ground sausage
- 4 oz. picante sauce
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage cook until half way done.
- Add potatoes, onion and bell pepper.
- Cook until sausage is done, (potatoes will finish cooking in oven).
- Add picante sauce, mix well.
- Pour mixture into deep dish.
- In bowl beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour over sausage layer.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 35 to 40 minutes, or until eggs are done.
- Take out of oven.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, let set 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More