- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- (1) 1 lb of Pederson's Natural Farms Chub
- (2) 12 oz can whole corn
- (2) 12 oz can Ranch Style Beans
- (2) Boxes Jiffy cornbread
- Brown the Peterson's Natural Farms Chub(drain grease)
- Drain juice from corn and beans(rise beans too).
- Mix cornbread as directed
- In a 13''x9'' pan, layer meat-corn-beans and cover with cornbread mix
- Bake as long as cornbread requires.
- Add shredded cheese and butter in after served(optional)
- Keeps easily for leftovers too!!
NotesThis is easy and delicious!! This recipe was a combination of the Chub that I LOVE and some items in my pantry. I suprised myself at how good it turned out!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More