- 5 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini or Great Northern beans, drained (also white beans)
- 1 (7-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1-2 t garlic salt
- 1 t chili powder
- 1-2 t cumin
- Juice of 2 or 3 limes
Combine tomatoes, corn, beans, chiles, and onions in a large bowl. Mix seasonings with lime juice in a small bowl and pour over the bean mixture. Can be served immediately, but best when chilled at least 1 hour.
(thanks to Bobe for this one)
No Reviews at this time.