- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
BackstoryMy friends and family love this with tortilla chips. Great Hit!!
- 1 15 oz can black eyed peas rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions (2)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red sweet pepper
- 2 T cooking oil
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 1-2 fresh jalepeno chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- dash of salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a bowl combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill overnight
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips!