- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz can black eyed peas, drained
- 11 oz can shoe peg corn (small, white, available at Strohecker's and Fred Meyer)
- 2 chopped avocados
- 1/2 cup chopped, peeled tomatoes (fresh or canned - petite diced)
- 2/3 cup cilantro diced
- 2/3 cup green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix dressing, pour over chopped ingredients.
- Try to stop eating it.
NotesA friend of mine gave me this recipe.
Make it for a party and watch it disappear.
It's one of the best dips (it's more like a salsa than a dip) I've ever had.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More