- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14 oz ) package low fat smoked sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 c thick and chunky salsa
- 1 c original western barbecue sauce
- 1 (10 oz) can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 (15 1/2 oz) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (53 oz) can pork an dbeans drained all visible cunks of fat removed
- 1/2 c chopped onions
- Spray a 3 quart microwavable bowl with nont fat cooking spray
- In bowl combine the sausage, salsa barbecue sauce, corn, kidney beans, pork and beans and onion until well mixed
- Cover and place ina carousel microwave. (if you dont have a carousel microwave, rotate dish a quarter turn every 2 mins)
- Cook on high for 5 to 6 minutes or until completly heated
- Stove top
- Spray a large saucepan with non fat cooking spray
- In the saucepan comine the susage, salsa, barbecue sauce, corn, kidney beans, pork and beans, and onion until well mixed
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 5 mins.
- Slow Cooker
- Combine the susage, salsa barbecue sauce, corn, kidney beans, pork and beans, and onion until well mixed
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours (if needed it can cook up to 6 hours.
Notesout of the Busy People's Low fat cook book. This one can be put in micro wave, stove top, or slow cooker.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More