- 1 (14 oz ) package low fat smoked sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 c thick and chunky salsa
- 1 c original western barbecue sauce
- 1 (10 oz) can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 (15 1/2 oz) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (53 oz) can pork an dbeans drained all visible cunks of fat removed
- 1/2 c chopped onions
Spray a 3 quart microwavable bowl with nont fat cooking spray
In bowl combine the sausage, salsa barbecue sauce, corn, kidney beans, pork and beans and onion until well mixed
Cover and place ina carousel microwave. (if you dont have a carousel microwave, rotate dish a quarter turn every 2 mins)
Cook on high for 5 to 6 minutes or until completly heated
Spray a large saucepan with non fat cooking spray
In the saucepan comine the susage, salsa, barbecue sauce, corn, kidney beans, pork and beans, and onion until well mixed
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 5 mins.
Combine the susage, salsa barbecue sauce, corn, kidney beans, pork and beans, and onion until well mixed
Cover and cook on low for 3 hours (if needed it can cook up to 6 hours.