- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: chopped nuts, chocolate bits or raisins
- Cream margarine and sugars together until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Mix well.
- Add vanilla. Mix.
- Fold in oatmeal and nuts, etc
- Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More