- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Cup butter
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Cups oatmeal
- Cream together butter, sugar & brown sugar
- Add 2 eggs.
- Add: 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 2 cups flour and 2 Cups oatmeal.
- After all is blended add 2 Cups of chocolate chips & walnuts to taste.
- Drop by large spoon on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* 12-15 minutes. I baked mine about 10 minutes because I have a convection oven and they bake faster in a convection oven.
- These are if a little under baked.
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More