- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 Cup butter
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Cups oatmeal
- Cream together butter, sugar & brown sugar
- Add 2 eggs.
- Add: 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 2 cups flour and 2 Cups oatmeal.
- After all is blended add 2 Cups of chocolate chips & walnuts to taste.
- Drop by large spoon on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* 12-15 minutes. I baked mine about 10 minutes because I have a convection oven and they bake faster in a convection oven.
- These are if a little under baked.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More