- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. eye of round beef roast or steaks, cut into 1/4" cubes (I think I just used regular steak)
- *1 lb. quick-cooking, shredded hash browns (I used the the square hashbrown thingies, I think they are called country potatoes, and they weren't quick cooking and it still turned out fine.)
- * 1/2 cup chooped onion (frozen onion works just as well!)
- * 1/2 cup brown sugar barbecue sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce and it wasn't brown sugar)
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and turn heat on med-high.
- Place meat on bottom of pan; cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until brown on bottom.
- Turn meat over and top with hash browns and onions.
- Cover and cook 3-4 minutes or until meat no longer pink.
- Stir entire dish. Cover and cook an additional 3-4 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Turn heat to low and add BBQ sauce. Gently stir until well mixed.
- Serve immediately.