- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (15 ounce) cans black eyed peas or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies or 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold®Petite Diced Tomatoes w/Lime Juice & Cilantro
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 jar pimentos
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
In a large bowl combine all ingredients; stir to blend. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Serve with crackers or chips.
This is one of the easiest and tastiest appetizers ever...thanks to Red Gold Tomatoes for the recipe! :)
No Reviews at this time.
Website Credit: http://www.thedutchbakersdaughter.com/2012/10/cowboy-salsa.html