- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryThis is one of the easiest and tastiest appetizers ever...thanks to Red Gold Tomatoes for the recipe! :)
- 1 (15 ounce) cans black eyed peas or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies or 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold®Petite Diced Tomatoes w/Lime Juice & Cilantro
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 jar pimentos
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients; stir to blend. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers or chips.