- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 (15 ounce) cans black eyed peas or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies or 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold®Petite Diced Tomatoes w/Lime Juice & Cilantro
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 jar pimentos
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients; stir to blend. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
NotesThis is one of the easiest and tastiest appetizers ever...thanks to Red Gold Tomatoes for the recipe! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More