- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade, thawed
- 4 1/2 cups ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- Ice cubes
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In a small saucepan, bring sliced ginger and water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and steep for 20 minutes. Strain and reserve liquid.
- In a large pitcher, stir to combine the lemonade concentrate, ginger water, ginger ale, and vodka.
- Serve over ice with a slice of lemon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More