- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1-9 inch graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 TB water
- Mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs and egg yolk, mix until blended Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate overnight or for 3 hours.
- Before serving, heat broiler, mix brown sugar and water, spread over cheesecake.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until topping is bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More