- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1-9 inch graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 TB water
- Mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs and egg yolk, mix until blended Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate overnight or for 3 hours.
- Before serving, heat broiler, mix brown sugar and water, spread over cheesecake.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until topping is bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More