CRèME DE MENTHE SQUARES
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 2:30
- 3 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar - divided
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cup melted butter OR margarine
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg - beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup crème de menthe liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Stir together 1/2 cup powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup melted butter, cocoa powder, egg. and vanilla.
-Press into the bottom of a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan; set aside.
-Beat together 1/2 cup melted butter, crème de menthe, and 3 cups powdered sugar.
-Spread mint mixture over crust in pan; refrigerate for 1 hour.
-In a small saucepan, melt together 1/4 cup butter and chocolate chips, stirring constantly until smooth.
-Spread chocolate mixture over mint mixture in pan; refrigerate 1-2 hours.
-Cut into small squares.