- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 2:30
- 3 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar - divided
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cup melted butter OR margarine
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg - beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup crème de menthe liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Stir together 1/2 cup powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup melted butter, cocoa powder, egg. and vanilla.
- -Press into the bottom of a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan; set aside.
- -Beat together 1/2 cup melted butter, crème de menthe, and 3 cups powdered sugar.
- -Spread mint mixture over crust in pan; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- -In a small saucepan, melt together 1/4 cup butter and chocolate chips, stirring constantly until smooth.
- -Spread chocolate mixture over mint mixture in pan; refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- -Cut into small squares.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More