- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryCreamy brie with sweet and tangy mango-cranberry chutney is a perfect afternoon snack!
- 20 thin (¼ inch) slices French baguette
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) Alouette Crème de Brie, Original
- ¼ cup purchased mango chutney
- 2 tbsp. sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh mint leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Arrange baguette slices on large ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and crisp.
- Place on 2 serving plates and cool 1 minute. Spread each with about ½ tablespoon Alouette Crème de Brie.
- In small bowl, combine chutney, and cranberries. Spoon small dollops over cheese. Garnish sparingly with mint.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More