- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup green or white crème de menthe liqueur*
- 1 (4.67-ounce) package crème de menthe chocolate mint candy thins, chopped (reserve 6 for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Aerosol Whipped Heavy Cream, optional
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together all crust ingredients in large bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of lightly greased 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Combine sugar and cream cheese in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Continue beating, adding eggs one at a time, until well mixed. (DO NOT OVER BEAT.)
- Stir in liqueur by hand.
- Stir together 1/2 cup chopped mints and 1 teaspoon flour in small bowl; gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour filling onto crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped mints.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until firm to touch.
- (Cheesecake surface may be slightly cracked.)
- Loosen side of cheesecake by running knife around inside of pan.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Garnish top of cheesecake with whipped cream and top with reserved mints, if desired.
- Store refrigerated.
- *Substitute 1 teaspoon peppermint extract plus 6 drops green food color.
- TIP:To prevent cracking, place pan of warm water on rack below cheesecake in oven.
- TIP:Chocolate mint candies are individually wrapped.
NotesThis rich, creamy cheesecake with crème de menthe and mint candies will impress everyone.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More