- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/4 cup AP Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 TB Whole milk
- 3 TB Unsalted butter, Melted
- Olive or Canola oil for crepe pan
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a blender with salt and blend thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, whisk both the flours together
- Add flours 2 TB at a time and pulse before each addition until all flour is added, then blend for 1 minute until smooth.
- Place batter in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 1/2 hours.
- Heat a 7in skillet or crepe pan and brush lightly with oil.
- Pour ~ 3 -4 TB of batter into the heated pan while tilting to spread the batter over the bottom of the pan.
- Crepe is done when edges turn light brown.
- Turn out onto paper towel & cool.
NotesTraditional savory crêpes are great for fillings containing beef, lamb, or cheven
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More