- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 20 thin (¼ inch) slices French baguette
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) Alouette Crème de Brie, Original
- ¼ cup purchased mango chutney
- 2 tbsp. sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. snipped fresh mint leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Arrange baguette slices on large ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and crisp.
- Place on 2 serving plates and cool 1 minute. Spread each with about ½ tablespoon Alouette Crème de Brie.
- In small bowl, combine chutney, and cranberries. Spoon small dollops over cheese. Garnish sparingly with mint.
NotesCreamy brie with sweet and tangy mango-cranberry chutney is a perfect afternoon snack!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More