- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb.Crab Meat
- 1/2 lb. Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. cream cheese
- 1 lb. sour cream
- 1/2 lb. Gouda cheese
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tsp. Seafood Seasoning
- Thaw spinach, drain well, chop into half-inch pieces and lightly saute to evaporate remaining liquid, set aside.
- Place crab meat into a large bowl, handle gently, carefully examine for shell, set aside.
- Place all cheeses, sour cream and spice (except for about 2 Tbsp. of Parmesan cheese) into saucepan.
- Heat over medium until smooth; do not boil.
- Fold spinach into hot cheese mixture.
- Fold crab meat into mixture.
- Remove from heat, place into lightly greased baking dish or bread boule.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 10-15 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers, toast points or French bread croutons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More