- Cooking Time: 17
- Preparation Time: 8
- 3/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Artichoke Spinach Dip with Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Fresh crabmeat, minced
- 4 large Portobello caps or stuffing mushrooms
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Fresh tomatoes, diced
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Artichoke Spinach Dip with Cream Cheese and crabmeat.
- Make sure to pick through the crabmeat to remove any shell pieces.
- Remove stems and scrape out gills from mushrooms.
- Spoon artichoke mixture inside of each mushroom cavity.
- Place mushrooms in a baking dish, add a thin layer of water and bake in a 375 degrees F oven about 12-15 minutes (until mushrooms are tender).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in an oven or broiler for 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Garnish top with diced mushrooms and serve.
NotesRobert Rothschild Farm Artichoke Spinach Dip with Cream Cheese can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.