- Cooking Time: 17
- Preparation Time: 8
- 3/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Artichoke Spinach Dip with Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Fresh crabmeat, minced
- 4 large Portobello caps or stuffing mushrooms
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Fresh tomatoes, diced
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Artichoke Spinach Dip with Cream Cheese and crabmeat.
- Make sure to pick through the crabmeat to remove any shell pieces.
- Remove stems and scrape out gills from mushrooms.
- Spoon artichoke mixture inside of each mushroom cavity.
- Place mushrooms in a baking dish, add a thin layer of water and bake in a 375 degrees F oven about 12-15 minutes (until mushrooms are tender).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in an oven or broiler for 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Garnish top with diced mushrooms and serve.
NotesRobert Rothschild Farm Artichoke Spinach Dip with Cream Cheese can be bought online at Robert Rothschild Farm online store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More