- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) carton thawed frozen egg substitute
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 32 (3-1/4 x 3-inch) wonton wrappers
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried chives
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Add chopped bell peppers, artichokes, and crab meat; stir well.
- Coat 32 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Gently press 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above edges of cups.
- Spoon crab meat mixture evenly into won ton-wrapper cups; sprinkle with cheese and chives. Brush edges of won ton wrappers with melted margarine.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes or until crab meat mixture is set and edges of won ton wrappers are lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More