- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) carton thawed frozen egg substitute
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 32 (3-1/4 x 3-inch) wonton wrappers
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried chives
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Add chopped bell peppers, artichokes, and crab meat; stir well.
- Coat 32 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Gently press 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above edges of cups.
- Spoon crab meat mixture evenly into won ton-wrapper cups; sprinkle with cheese and chives. Brush edges of won ton wrappers with melted margarine.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes or until crab meat mixture is set and edges of won ton wrappers are lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Recipes for Vitality
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More