- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces canned crab meat, rinsed
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 2 avocado slices
- 2 colby or American cheese slices
- In a small bowl mix crab, mayonnaise, onion and parsley.
- Spread half the mixture evenly on each slice of pumpernickel bread, top with a slice of avocado and then cheese.
- Butter outsides of bread lightly and fry in pan until crispy on both sides and cheese has melted.
- Makes 2 yummy hot sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Watt's Cooking in PA?
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More