CRAB AVOCADO MELT
- Servings: 2
- 6 ounces canned crab meat, rinsed
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 2 avocado slices
- 2 colby or American cheese slices
In a small bowl mix crab, mayonnaise, onion and parsley.
Spread half the mixture evenly on each slice of pumpernickel bread, top with a slice of avocado and then cheese.
Butter outsides of bread lightly and fry in pan until crispy on both sides and cheese has melted.
Makes 2 yummy hot sandwiches.