- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup tomato jucie
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped celery leaves
- 6 1/2 ounces cooked crab meat
- 12 slices bacon cut in half
- Mix tomato juice and egg. Add bread crumbs,parsley,celery,and crab meat.
- Mix thoroughly, roll into finger lenghts, wrap each roll with 1/2 slice bacon and fasten with a toothpick. Broil turning frequently to brown evenly. Makes about 2 dozen rolls.
NotesAnother anniversary special..Enjoy
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More