- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAnother anniversary special..Enjoy
- 1/2 cup tomato jucie
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped celery leaves
- 6 1/2 ounces cooked crab meat
- 12 slices bacon cut in half
- Mix tomato juice and egg. Add bread crumbs,parsley,celery,and crab meat.
- Mix thoroughly, roll into finger lenghts, wrap each roll with 1/2 slice bacon and fasten with a toothpick. Broil turning frequently to brown evenly. Makes about 2 dozen rolls.