- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Servings: depends upon the eaters
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound (refrigerated) crab meat (Not that stuff you see on the shelf!)
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 4 slices bread broken into small pieces, crusts removed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- dash black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- dried parsley
- Put the crab meat in a bowl and pick through to remove any shell that might be there.
- Through the bread crumbs on top.
- In separate bowl mix together the eggs, mayonnaise Old Bay, mustard, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and dried parsley. Thoroughly combine.
- Add to crab and bread crumbs, combine without breaking up the crab too much.
- /roll into 1/2 inch balls, place on greased baking pan, sprinkle with paprika, place a little dab of butter on each ball pushing it down a little into the ball.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
NotesThe original recipe came from my DIL Ann Marie, these are brought to many family get togethers and they are always gobbled up quickly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Jean’s Recipe File
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More