- Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Servings: depends upon the eaters
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryThe original recipe came from my DIL Ann Marie, these are brought to many family get togethers and they are always gobbled up quickly.
- 1 pound (refrigerated) crab meat (Not that stuff you see on the shelf!)
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 4 slices bread broken into small pieces, crusts removed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- dash black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- dried parsley
- Put the crab meat in a bowl and pick through to remove any shell that might be there.
- Through the bread crumbs on top.
- In separate bowl mix together the eggs, mayonnaise Old Bay, mustard, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and dried parsley. Thoroughly combine.
- Add to crab and bread crumbs, combine without breaking up the crab too much.
- /roll into 1/2 inch balls, place on greased baking pan, sprinkle with paprika, place a little dab of butter on each ball pushing it down a little into the ball.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes.