- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. Backfin Crab Meat
- 1 lb. Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 3/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Combine the egg, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, Dijon mustard, and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Place the crab meat, parsley, and Ritz crackers into a separate bowl.
- Mix very lightly to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the crab mixture and combine lightly.
- Portion into 5-ounce cakes and broil, bake, or pan fry until browned on both sides.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Nick's PicksSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce