- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. Backfin Crab Meat
- 1 lb. Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 3/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Combine the egg, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, Dijon mustard, and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Place the crab meat, parsley, and Ritz crackers into a separate bowl.
- Mix very lightly to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the crab mixture and combine lightly.
- Portion into 5-ounce cakes and broil, bake, or pan fry until browned on both sides.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Jean’s Recipe File
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More