- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 lbs. lump crabmeat
- 1/2 c. cilantro (or flat-leaf parsley)
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded/diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded/diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded/diced (optional)
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- Gently mix all ingredients. Form into cakes. Sautee in vegetable oil in a large pan, until golden (about 2-3 minutes per side).
- I serve my crab cakes with a saffron aioli: Steep a large pinch of saffron in 1/4 c. red wine vinegar.
- Cool and stir into 1 c. mayonnaise. A
- dd 1 crushed garlic clove, S&P.
NotesThis is a tried and true recipe for crabcakes, adapted from the Martha Stewart Living Cookbook. The aioli recipe is mine, all mine!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More