- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a tried and true recipe for crabcakes, adapted from the Martha Stewart Living Cookbook. The aioli recipe is mine, all mine!
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 lbs. lump crabmeat
- 1/2 c. cilantro (or flat-leaf parsley)
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded/diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded/diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded/diced (optional)
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise
- Gently mix all ingredients. Form into cakes. Sautee in vegetable oil in a large pan, until golden (about 2-3 minutes per side).
- I serve my crab cakes with a saffron aioli: Steep a large pinch of saffron in 1/4 c. red wine vinegar.
- Cool and stir into 1 c. mayonnaise. A
- dd 1 crushed garlic clove, S&P.
NFPG Recipe Collection
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More